Wednesday 29 October 2014

In Loving Memory Of Luke Grundy

                   A dedication to Luke. In loving memory<3

Birds fly away
Ready to start a new day
But some don't return 
Some are lost at bay
Hearts are broken
And soals are lifted 
And we look back on the things they where gifted
We remember them
for good
And forget all the bad 
R.I.P lukey boy. I'm trying not to be sad 

We hold back the tears
And laugh about the funnies 
We remember all the laughs 
And how much you loved the hunnies

Drink your dr pepper
Drink you montain dew
And if you are a good boy
They will be a doughnut waiting there for you


R.I.P Luke my friend, we all miss you so much. You where the guy that made us laugh at break and helped us in or lessons. You where one of my best friends and we always had the same opinions meaning out bitching was on point ;) We will never forget you buddy.


In loving memory of Luke Grundy 1998-2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment